2007-01-17

It's Over

Well I've come to the realisation that I don't produce enough traffic for one blog let alone three so after much consideration (well minutes anyway) I've decided to kill this blog and put it with my personal blog. The games I make and play are all part of me as a person anyway. The only real incentives to keep this separate is for people who are only interested in this stuff (especially those that use an RSS reader) and the fact I can better customise the look and feel of the page. I'll make sure that, from now on, I tag the posts that would have been in this blog with Games so you can just bookmark that if that's all you are interested in. Unfortunately Google doesn't support Tag Feeds so those that use ATOM can't just get the stuff they are interested in.

Thanks for reading and hope you continue to do so in the other place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maplans have cheap gold plated scart cables

Anonymous said...

I'd try Asda or Sainsburys